Here are some resources that may help you find medical care for your child:
- NIH’s Health Info Lines provide information about specific health conditions and treating institutes.
- Healthfinder.gov can help you research health topics and organizations, providers and more.
- Consult the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD), which provides information in English or Spanish.
- NIH Clinical Research Trials and You provides information about NIH clinical research trials.
- Watch a tour for new patients.
- Learn more about the NIH Clinical Center through an interactive online game.
- Hear experts and parents discuss ways to support children going through treatment for cancer.
- View our Collaborative Resources in partnership with the NIH’s National Library of Medicine and the Office of Patient Recruitment.