We Support You
When you come to The Children’s Inn at NIH, we are here to provide you with a comfortable and nurturing “place like home” as you seek care through NIH clinical research studies.
32 Years Strong
More than 15,000 families have stayed at The Inn free of charge.
The Children's Inn provides three meals every day for all families
Families can enjoy our communal lounges, dining and kitchen areas
Amenities for Teens & Young Adults
Teens and young adults can enjoy spending time in our game room, computer room and lounge
We are here to help:
- Allison Brisman, Resident Services Operations Manager
- Betel Negash, Senior Resident Services Manager
- Erica Metz, Resident Services Manager
- Maria Quinonez, Resident Services Manager
- Samantha Lam, Resident Services Manager
- Juan Lizama, Overnight Resident Services Manager
- Jennifer Zurita, Overnight Resident Services Manager