Our residents travel to The Inn from all over the world to access groundbreaking medical treatment at NIH.
You can help make this holiday season extra special by providing gifts to children and their families.
Holiday gift donations support various events and stock our Gingerbread Gift Shop, a magical place for children to choose holiday gifts for their parents and siblings – all at no cost.
- Gifts must arrive by Monday, December 12, 2022.
- Gift items should be new and in original packaging – please leave items unwrapped.
- Please note we cannot accept stuffed animals, plush toys, or Play-Doh.
- Monetary gifts are gratefully accepted. Please indicate “holiday wish list” in your memo or comments.
- If you need to drop off gifts in person, please review the information below about visiting the NIH campus.
- For questions, please email Meghan Smith or call 301-827-6054.
Send or Deliver* Gifts to:
The Children’s Inn Donation Dept.
7 West Drive, Bethesda, MD 20814
*To deliver gifts to The Inn, please follow the directions & guidelines found HERE.
Gifts for Children
- Action figures
- Sticker books
- Board games
Gifts for Teens, Young Adults, and Caregivers
- Make-up & nail polish sets
- Cell phone cases & pop sockets
- Bath bombs, skin care, face masks
- Fitness trackers
- Jewelry sets & wallets
- Men’s & Women’s body sets
- Portable cell phone charger
- Yeti/Tervis style mugs/water bottles
- Women’s beauty gift sets
- Adult coloring books/colored pencils
- Men’s grooming products & kits
- Purses & wallets
- 2023 planners & notepads
- Sudoku, word searches, crossword puzzles
- Travel bags/cosmetic bags for toiletries
Gifts for All Ages
Many of the items listed above can also be found on The Children’s Inn Amazon Wish List.