2020 Holiday Wish List
Help us make the holidays bright for seriously ill children and families!
Our families travel from all over the world to access groundbreaking medical treatment available at the NIH. The holidays can be difficult being so far from home, but you can help make this holiday season extra special at The Inn by providing gifts to children and their families. Holiday gift donations will stock our Gingerbread Gift Shop, a magical place for children to choose holiday gifts for their parents and siblings – all at no cost.
Due to the pandemic, we are encouraging wish list donations be mailed or shipped through Amazon or other retailers this year.
Please help our children and families enjoy a magical holiday season by donating gifts by December 11!
Gifts may be shipped to:
The Children’s Inn Donation Dept.
7 West Drive, Bethesda, MD 20814
If you have a gift that cannot be shipped, please call The Inn at 301-496-5672.
Gift donation guidelines:
- All gifts must arrive at The Inn by Friday, Dec. 11.
- All gifts should be brand new and in their original packaging – please leave items unwrapped.
- Please note that we cannot accept stuffed animals, plush toys or Play-Doh.
- Monetary gifts are gratefully accepted. Please indicate “holiday wish list” in your memo or comments.
- If you plan to drop off gifts in person, please review instructions on entering the NIH campus.
- Alternatively, view our Amazon wish list and donate gifts directly to Inn families while you shop.
- Make sure to designate The Inn as your chosen charity through AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate .05% of each purchase to The Inn at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for making the holidays bright for children and families at The Inn!
|Gifts for all ages:||Gift cards (in the amount of $10, $15, $25, $50):|
|Gifts for parents and caregivers:||Gifts for teens/young adults:|
Please make sure gifts arrive at The Inn by Friday, December 11.
If you’re heading to a brick-and-mortar store to do your holiday shopping, download our printable wish list.
For questions, please contact Meghan Arbegast at 301-827-6054 or at [email protected].