Holiday Wish List
#1 Greatest Need: Gifts for Teens, Young Adults, and Adult Caregivers
Deadline for Holiday Donations is December 14th
Gifts for Parents and Caregivers
- Women’s beauty gift sets
- Adult coloring books & colored pencils
- Men’s grooming products and kits
- Pajama pants (Adult Sizes) and bath robes
- Scarves, mittens, socks and gloves
- Purses and wallets
- Watches and jewelry sets
- Stationery and notepad sets
- Journals/ 5 x 7 photo frames
- Travel bags for toiletries
- Tervis style plastic thermos
Gifts for Teens and Young Adults
- Make-up and nail polish sets
- Pajama pants, graphic t-shirts, and polo shirts
- DVDs (family friendly)
- Small hand-held electronics & ear buds
- Sports-themed items (Jersey, hats, etc.)
- Video gaming systems, games (rated for everyone) and controllers, accessories for PS4, & Xbox
- One & Xbox Kinect
- Crossover purses & jewelry
- AXE body wash sets
Gifts for Children of All Ages
- Craft kits
- Card games
- Baseball caps
- Travel-size games & wireless sound speakers
- Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Old Navy, Gap, Sears,
Bed, Bath & Beyond, Shell Gas, Toys R’ Us, McDonalds, VISA, MasterCard
- Grocery stores: Giant Food Shopper’s Food Warehouse, & Harris Teeter ($25 and $50 denominations)
- Metro transportation cards
- International calling cards
- Gift cards in smaller denominations ($10, $15, $25)
Questions? Contact The Children’s Inn Donation Department at 301-594-5364.
The earlier you bring in your gift donations, the more families we are able to support during the holiday season. Here are a few general guidelines and suggestions to keep in mind:
- Please make sure all gift items are new and in their original packaging and not gift-wrapped.
- We are no longer able to accept plush, stuffed toys due to the fragile health of our residents.
- Our greatest needs on the wish list include gifts for teens, young adults and adult caregivers.
- Shop at AmazonSmile and select The Children’s Inn as your charity of choice and Amazon will donate a portion of all your purchases.
- Donations may be dropped off between the hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm, 7 days a week. For directions on how to enter the NIH campus, please visit: nih.gov/visitorsecurity.htm. The Children’s Inn has complimentary parking available in front of our building.
- The Children’s Inn address is: 7 West Drive, Bethesda, MD 20814-1509.
- We kindly ask that you have your donations to us by December 14, 2016.
- If you have any questions, please be sure to contact our community outreach department at:
We are very grateful for the kind and generous donations that we receive from our community friends during the holiday season. Thank you for your support!