2019 Holiday Wish List
Many thanks to all those who have contributed to our holiday wish list. The deadline to give was December 13, 2019. If you are still interested in giving, please view our standard wish list. Thank you!
Help spread the joyous spirit of the holidays by donating gifts for children and their families staying at The Inn!
Our families travel from all over the world to access the groundbreaking medical treatment available at the NIH, and the holidays can be difficult being so far from home. The Inn brings the holiday season to life, creating a magical experience with holiday festivities and our special in-house “Gingerbread Gift Shop.”
Stocked with generous donations of brand new toys, games and other items, children and their families can shop for holiday gifts – all at no cost – for loved ones.
Please help our children and families enjoy a magical holiday season by donating gifts by December 13!
Gifts may be shipped to 7 West Drive, Bethesda, MD 20814 or dropped off in person 9am-8pm 7 days a week.
Here are a few donation guidelines:
- All gifts should be brand new and in their original packaging – please leave items unwrapped.
- Please, no plush toys/stuffed animals or Play-Doh.
- Monetary gifts are gratefully accepted. Please indicate “holiday wish list” in your memo or comments.
- If you plan to drop off gifts in person, please review instructions on entering the NIH campus.
- Alternatively, view our Amazon wish list and donate gifts directly to Inn families while you shop.
- Make sure to designate The Inn as your chosen charity through AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate .05% of each purchase to The Inn at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for your support of children and their families at The Children’s Inn!
|Gifts for all ages:||Gift cards (in the amount of $10, $15, $25, $50):|
|Gifts for parents and caregivers:||Gifts for teens/young adults:|
To make sure families receive their gifts by the holiday, please submit them by December 13.
If you’re heading to a brick-and-mortar store to do your holiday shopping, download our printable wish list.
Please call Meghan Arbegast at 301-827-6054 or send an email at [email protected] with questions.