Thank you for choosing to support The Children’s Inn through your fundraising event! We welcome event ideas from school and religious groups, companies and individuals of all ages! Events like bake sales, company holiday parties, golf tournaments, etc. are a great way to support the children and families we serve. We look forward to learning more about your event!
- The Children’s Inn at NIH must review and approve promotional items that use The Inn’s logo and/or name, including advertisements, press releases, etc.
- Please be sure to distinguish The Inn is the beneficiary, not the sponsor of the event.
- Clearly state what dollar amount or percentage of sales you intend to donate to The Inn.
- The Inn cannot provide mailing lists or share information from our database.
- The Inn does not guarantee participation in staffing independent fundraising events, although we try. We may provide materials such as brochures, giveaways, etc.
- When an independent fundraising event is open to the public, we will promote the event on The Inn’s website. We will advertise upcoming events via email or printed invitations to our supporters on a case-by-case basis only.
- The Inn acknowledges donors in major publications and by sending thank you letters, based on the preferences of the donor and if the event organizer provides this contact information. (Contact information must include name, address, amount and date of gift.)
- Events must adhere to all tax laws related to goods or services provided for a donation.
- Please send donations along with your name, contact information and the name of your event to:
The Children’s Inn at NIH
Attention: Maya Leul Abate
7 West Drive
Bethesda, MD 20814-1509
Make checks payable to The Children’s Inn at NIH
Donations can also be made online or over the phone by contacting Maya Leul Abate at 301-451-9455.
If you have questions about these policies or need more information to get started, please contact Abby Case at [email protected] or 301-594-2699.